Friday 11 April 2014

"I Dey Vexooo... about Electricity' - Charly Boy

A short piece from Charly Boy
My people, I send this short text with the biggest pain in my heart. For the past 5 months I have been involved in a vigorous campaign, as an Ambassador for effective power supply, that saw me visiting over 7 states in Nigeria, going to motor parks and markets squares in the bid to stop Power line Vandalism and theft. Continue...
I am aware that Effective Power Distribution is Mr Presidents priority and promise to Nigerians. However, it is shameful that for 5 yrs running, my home town OGUTA has had no Electricity. This runs counter to Mr Presidents Transformation agenda. Ministry of Power, National Electricity Commission, Presidency, ISOPADEC kindly take note. Frankly, I dey Vex.
CharlyBoy aka AreaFada.

No comments:

Post a Comment