Wednesday 23 April 2014

"Most men notice my boobs and wanting to know if they are real" - Cossy Ojiakor

 
Cossy may act like she doesn't care but she does care about her future as a married woman with kids..She told Punch:
"Most men notice my boobs when they meet me for the first time.They touch each other,  arguing whether or not they are real. It will take a man with a lot of guts to walk up to me and approach me. But I believe in marriage and hope to eventually marry and have kids of my own".
She also talks about her voice and album.She said she has also been on tour...
I have a studio in the house and I have been told I have a good voice. I don’t know about the other actors who say they get millions and billions but I remain a realistic person. I can never go on the set of a movie if I don’t know the producer no matter the money involved. I’m not doing music to compete with anybody and I am not really looking to get all of these big endorsements because I am in music for the love of it. Yes money is part of the reason why I am doing music but during my launch I know how much my friends and relatives paid to get my album. Even before the video came out I had made all the money I spent 100 per cent over. I have been on tour in Lagos, Abuja and south Africa and  the reception is always cool. If I take pictures and talk about the places I have been to, the whole city will run mad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment